We take a holistic approach to supporting all administrative, accounting, and legal matters that our clients are likely to require as they get established in the US.
By working with American Business LEAP, we help you avoid pitfalls that are known and obvious to us, but not apparent to a foreign entity entering the US market.
Legal Entity Creation
Prior to entering the US, we'll review your existing corporate structure (tax and legal) to ensure we understand your strategic objectives for establishing a US presence. Based on the information we receive; we will advise on suitable corporate structures for your US market entry.
Once we have reached an agreement on corporate structure with you and accounting and legal advisors, we will manage the entire incorporation process that including the following:
- Incorporating in the appropriate State with the appropriate structure (C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, LLP, PBC)
- Preparing the necessary incorporation-related documents such as the Bylaws, the Stockholder or Membership agreements, the appointment of the Board Directors and Officers, and any other documents that are necessary, based upon the type of entity. Securing the IRS Tax Identification Number (EIN)
- Assist with opening the company bank account
- Registering to conduct business in the State where the principal office will be located (unless that is also the State of Incorporation.
- Registering as an Employer in the State of residence for each employee.
- Securing any other business licenses and registrations that may be required by the City, County or State where you have any business operations.
We have the expertise to help you navigate the complexities of state and federal employment laws and take care of your employees like they were our own.
- Setting up Payroll and Onboarding employees as and when they are hired.
- Providing the appropriate employee onboarding documents including, Offer Letters, a customized Employee Handbook, arranging health insurance benefits, and establishing a company-sponsored employee 401(k) investment retirement plan.
- Assistance with the transfer of home country employees to the new US entity, including helping to secure work visas, and sample ex-patriot plans for employees on temporary assignment to the US.
- Managing the termination of employees as and when necessary.
We'll also be on hand to support you with any other administrative tasks that are required, including:
- Business Address and Mail Services
- General Business Support and Documentation (e.g., Inter-Company Service Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Distribution Agreements etc.)
- Company Secretarial and Treasurer Services
- General Local Entity compliance